Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Let Hiddenture take you to witness the most amazing autumn season of Hunza Valley along with the beauty of Naran valley.
Situated in Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan, Hunza one of the most beautiful place on earth and is at more than two hour drive from the Gilgit city on Karakoram Highway. Autumn colors are more attractive than any other season in Hunza. Autumn of Hunza considered best in the world after William town in U.S.A. Hunza valley dips its self in shades of every color from green to red and from red to Yellow. But red and yellow are the most dominating colors in Hunza
PACKAGE PRICE (PER PERSON):
21,500 PKR from Islamabad (Without Islamabad Stays)
30,000 PKR from Karachi (via Economy Class Train)
35,000 PKR from Karachi (via Business Class Train)
• We recommend Business Class Train package for Karachi members.
• Additional separate rooms charges Rs. 8,000 for couples from Karachi or Islamabad for the whole trip,
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge. (will be accommodated with guardian)
Children between 2-10 years will be charged half and will be provided folding seats in coaster. (Train tickets will be charged at actual price)
10 Days before the tour date from Islamabad/Lahore
20 Days before the tour date from Karachi
(After that train tickets are not guaranteed).
• We may close the booking even before the registration deadline once we reach the maximum capacity of seats.
• You are requested to kindly register yourself before deadline to avoid train ticket issue.
– Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
– Hiddenture is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
– Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
– Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
– Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
– Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
– No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
– In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
– On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from Hiddenture.
– Online Bank Transfer
– Cash Deposit in Office
– Cash Collection from Your Door Step (Additional Charges Apply)
1: Make 50% Payment in advance in bank account
OR Transfer through ATM or Internet/mobile Banking
Or you can pay us cash near Hyderi market North nazimabad
2: Send us payment receipt with participant names & contact numbers
on WHATSAPP Snaps of the Deposit Receiving Slip on this Number +92-345-2821056
• Board selected train from Karachi Cantt Station
(Reporting time is 1 hour prior to departure time of train)
• Reach Rawalpindi
• Check in at hotel, Do rest and free time in Rawalpindi.
Over night stay at Hotel Al-Waqas or Hotel Travel Lodge
• 07:00 PM Breakfast
(Joining of Islamabad members)
• Departure for Batakundi / Naran
• Drive through Naran Route
• Brief stop at bank of River Kunhar in Balakot
• Reach Naran get 4×4 Jeeps and visit Beautiful Saifulmuluk Lake
• Dinner and night stay at Batakundi / Naran
Over night at Naran hotel Meridain / Sohrab valley / Hill City hotel
• 07:00 AM Breakfast
• Departure for Hunza
• Visit Lulusar Lake & Babusar Top
• Visit of Rakaposhi View Point
• Reach Hunza/Nagar in Evening
Over night stay at Hotel Hunza Continental or World Roof Hotel
• Breakfast call 7:00 AM
• Departure for Upper Hunza Valley
• Visit of world famous Hussaini Bridge Gojal (If time permits)
• Photography stop at Passu Cones
• Visit of Khunjerab Pass (Pakistan-China Border)
Over night stay at Attabad Lake in Camps or Hunza hotel
• Boating at Attabad Lake (At own expense)
• Visit of Altit and Baltit Fort
• Karimabad Market
• Departure for Gilgit
Over night stay at Gilgit Shaheen hotel or Park hotel
• Departure for Balakot
• Short stop at 3 highest mountain ranges of world junction point
• Short stop at Nanga Parbat view point
• Reach Balakot
Over night stay at valley gateway hotel or mountain track hotel
• Breakfast call
• Leave for Kashmir
Stop overs at
• Neelum jhelum point
• Sheesha Mor
• Brief stop at Dolai waterfall
• Lunch at Murree Express way
• Reach Rawalpindi
End of Services for Islamabad members
• Dinner (For Karachi Members)
Over night stay at Al-Waqas hotel or Hotel Travel Lodge
• Breakfast call
• Departure for Karachi
• Board Selected Train from Station
• Reach Back Karachi
• End of services